Saturday 11 October 2014

Skin Care Review - L'Oreal Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum




The L'Oreal Skin Perfection range is aimed at those aged 20 to early 30's, and there are a number of different products which you can check out here.

''New Skin Perfection Advanced Serum, a powerful formula enriched with Perline-P and patented LR 2412, helps transform the appearance of skin quality, as if perfected. Designed to penetrate through the skin's epidermis layers.'' - L'Oreal

I bought this serum in the drugstore Boots around 4 weeks ago and have been applying it to my face twice a day religiously!


I use 1 pump of product before my moisturiser and it makes my skin feel super smooth and soft, after 4 weeks of use I can honestly say it has really brightened the appearance of my skin tone, acne marks are fading and the biggest bonus is it doesn't irritate or break my skin out!

Will I repurchase? Yes for shore, especially over the autumn and winter months when my skin is a little dryer and in need of extra hydration, as this serum has been providing that extra barrier needed under my moisturiser.

I love the packaging as well ;-)

So due to the success of this serum, I'm going to try some of the other products from the L'Oreal Skin Perfection range but what next...???

Until next time, you can find me on Twitter and Instagram (click the links left of this post)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment